Intro!

Norman Tallant tallant at netscape.com
Fri Jun 16 00:05:22 GMT 2000

Hello!

My name is Norm (duh!), and I'm a sysadmin/release engineer for AOL's My
Calendar.  I'm a beginning Samba user, working on configuring my second
Samba server.

I subscribed to this list in hope of finding a resolution to a problem I'm
having setting up this second Samba server.  More specifically, I can't seem
to get the "write list = " option to work at all.  Are there any special
things I need to do to make this work?  Should I send my smb.conf to this
list in an e-mail so that maybe you gurus out there can find the thing I'm
missing?

In any case, I'm glad to be here, and I hope I can help out someone here
sometime!

All the best,
-Norm
http://www.degentech.com