Swat issues (stop works, but start doesn't)

Luc Lalonde luc_lalonde at videotron.ca
Mon Jun 12 21:09:54 GMT 2000

Hello Folks,

I using swat on a Solaris 2.6 Sparc 20 box (version 2.0.7).  Swat works
great at updating the config file and adding/droping shares.  However, I am
unable to restart smbd and nmbd with Swat.  Stopping the daemons work fine,
but I have to restart using the samba init script manually.  This hasn't
bothered me until now but I'm trying to setup this GUI to be fully
functionnal for the other sysadmins who have never used Samba before.

Thanks if you can help, Luc.
P.S.  Please also reply a this address: llalonde at gre.ulaval.ca