HP4MP

James Nord nord at cdt.luth.se
Thu Jun 8 23:18:08 GMT 2000

Hi Chris,

Don't know what you tried before but every time I see that here I can
tell
that the client (9x) is sending a CTRL-D at the bottom of a page.
There is an option to turn this off somewhere in the driver but I cant
remember where - We updated the filter instead ;-)

Only difference is that we use Suns here...

/James

--
Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet.
	Douglas Adams