conditional logon scripts

Luc Lalonde llalonde at gre.ulaval.ca
Wed Jul 26 14:04:43 GMT 2000

Hey folks,

Presently I have Samba configured to execute personalized logon scripts
with the %U.bat option.  However, everytime I add a new user I have to copy
the default.bat file to %U.bat.    I have very few users that need
specialized batch startup scripts and would like to know if it is possible
to setup Samba to check if a %U.bat exists for user %U.  If no such batch
file exists, default.bat should be used.  This would less of a pain of
creating a seperate batch file for a user that only requires generic logon
scripts.

Cheers, Luc.