Samba 2.0.7 & HP-UX Installation problem

eric.lou eric.lou at infonie.fr
Mon Jul 10 14:50:14 GMT 2000

hi evreybody,

I'm working with  HP-UX B.10.20
I have this problem while I try to configure samba 2.0.7.
Well after i run "./configure" i got this error and it doesn't create make
file, and i can't proceed with the installation..
As the default procedure doesn't work,
I tried with "--with-nisplus" and "--with-pam" options, but unfortunately
without success.
Could u explain me why i have this problem.
checking if large file support can be enabled no
checking configure summary
ERROR: No locking available. Running Samba would be unsafe
configure: error: summary failure. Aborting config