not implemented

Tomas Fulajtar tomas.fulajtar at moraviapress.cz
Mon Jan 31 13:59:37 GMT 2000

This message I found in my smb log file :

[2000/01/31 08:56:47, 0]
smbd/nttrans.c:call_nt_transact_ioctl(2387)
  call_nt_transact_ioctl: Currently not implemented.

corresponding code in nttrans.c :

/******************************************************************
**********
 Reply to IOCTL - not implemented - no plans.
*********/
static int call_nt_transact_ioctl(connection_struct *conn,
				  char *inbuf, char *outbuf, int length,
                                  int bufsize,
                                  char **ppsetup, char **ppparams,
char **ppdata)
{
  static BOOL logged_message = False;

  if(!logged_message) {
    DEBUG(0,("call_nt_transact_ioctl: Currently not
implemented.\n"));
    logged_message = True; /* Only print this once... */
  }
  return(ERROR(ERRSRV,ERRnosupport));
}

Can You anybody tell me, how much important this
message is ? What does mean IOCTL?

With regards

		Tomas Fulajtar

--