LDAP docs?

Paul Lussier plussier at ne.arris-i.com
Thu Jan 27 14:36:08 GMT 2000

Hi all,

Can someone please point me to where I would find info on the experimental
LDAP support for Samba?

I've looked through everything I could find on the web and in the 2 more
recent books, but could only find passing mention that it's being worked on.

Is it still so experimental that no one's documented anything about it yet?

Thanks,

--

Seeya,
Paul