File size limit on DGUX

Painter, Jeff PainterJ at cintasmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:16:20 GMT 2000

I was trying Samba to see if it would work in our Data Warehouse
Environment.  We use DGUX 4.20MU05 for the Database server and NT4.0 for the
front end application.  We needed to move an 8gb file from NT to the DGUX
system.  When we used the copy command, to move the file from an NT drive to
the mapped Samba drive, the process stopped at 2gb.  Has anyone found a
solution to this? I tried working with the preexec option with the ulimit
command and logging the output of the script, but the log was always empty.
I was not sure what was happening.

Thanks for any help.