SAMBA digest 2386

John LeMay jlemay at njmc.com
Sun Jan 23 05:07:51 GMT 2000

You can grab the reg files to update NT, 95, 98, and 2000 machines from:
http://us1.samba.org/samba/ftp/docs/.

You can use these files from a batch file with the command:

regedit /s file.reg

...or double-click the reg file to apply at the local workstation.

--
John LeMay Jr.
Senior Enterprise Consultant

The rules have changed... Get paid to surf the web!!!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bdc893