Solaris/Samba/printing question

William Knox wknox at mitre.org
Fri Jan 21 18:34:12 GMT 2000

If you use LPRng (available at http://www.start.com/lprng/LPRng.html)
you can use the flag -U to specify the username to be used on the
banner. Details in the LPRng documentation. And as mundane as I know it
sounds, users here were SCREAMING when we initially switched print
systems a few months back and they started getting "Nobody" as the
username on their banner pages. I think people took it as a personal
insult :-)

Good luck!

--
			Bill Knox