Novell and QNX

Marian Harustak Marian.Harustak at frequentis.sk
Fri Jan 21 07:51:17 GMT 2000

         Hi,

I have problem with mounting Novell drive (4.6) under QNX 4.25.
On Novell I run ported samba (version 1.9.15p8).

If I try to mount Novell disk with QNX mount_smb, I'm not (probably) able to read file attributes ( e.g. whether it is directory or file! ). It results in inability to enter directories etc.
If I connect from QNX using smbclient from samba (the same version) there's no problem.
Also if I mount Novell drive with Linux smbmount, everything's ok.
Finally if I mount WinNT drive with the same QNX mount_smb, everything works fine.

Can you help me?

          Marian