FW: Access Denied

Paul Woods paul.woods at xeikon-usa.com
Wed Jan 19 02:17:14 GMT 2000

I just realized that I have been trying this from only one other machine and
maybe it was something to do with NT.  I tried to mount from a Win 95
machine and it works just fine.  I guess it's the NT authentication problem.

Do I need to be Administrator on the NT box if I point my SAMBA box to the
NT box for authentication?

Thank you,

Paul-