SAMBA digest 2378

Daniel Chojecki boka at oceanic.wsisiz.edu.pl
Sat Jan 15 23:19:44 GMT 2000

Hi !

giulioo at pobox.com

Thanks for your help

But i can only change password for win box - i mean using a control panel ...
I want to change the password on the server

I`ve tried to change /bin/bash to /usr/bin/smbpasswd
but i got the message that changing password rejected to 127.0.0.1

so thats the problem i think
i`ve already read all the faqs and i still dont know more than before :-)

greetz

pozdrawiam

- Hiroszima 45 Czernobyl 86 Windows 95 -