Question: only one user connect with Samba 2.06 on Solaris 2.7

Harold van Aalderen harold at sara.nl
Fri Jan 14 14:23:57 GMT 2000

Hi,

I have a Ultra 10 with Solaris 2.7 running Samba 2.06 with a very basic
configuration (see below).
The client consists of a Windows NT terminal server with Metaframe 1.8.
THe idea is to have a user logon to the TSE and gets a Z: drive that connects
to his home dir on the samba server.

Problem is that only one user can connect the second user gets an incorrect
password error.

Can anybody help me? I had the same setup working fine with Solaris 2.6
and Samba 1.9p18

Any help appreciated

Harold van Aalderen
harold at sara.nl

----- samba config ----
[global]
        workgroup = WORKGROUP
        netbios name = JUMPER01
        security = WORKGROUP
        encrypt passwords = No
        passwd program = /bin/passwd %u
        passwd chat = *ew*password:* %n\n *e-enter*new*password:* %n\n
        restrict anonymous = Yes
        log level = 2
        log file = logging
        time server = Yes
        load printers = No
        os level = 65
        preferred master = Yes
        domain master = Yes
        NIS homedir = No
        username = username.map
        admin users = root,administrator
        preserve case = No

[homes]
        comment = Home Directories
        read only = No
        create mask = 0664
        browseable = No

--

Harold van Aalderen (harold at sara.nl; +31 20 5923000)

	"Mankind is no more then a reproduction facility for virusses"