I: Samba & cadds5

Stefano Colombo s_colombo at iol.it
Fri Jan 14 13:04:25 GMT 2000

I've been suggested to get some logs and give a brief description of the
problem I'm encountering with Cadds5 / Samba 2.0.6 and offer them to you ,
via http or ftp , to try to find a solution

I 've collected the logs , can I send them with a description of the problem
Thanks

Stefano Colombo  ( scolombo at cdmtc.it )
System / Network Engineer
CDM Tecnoconsulting SPA