Samba Bug?

Grahame Bowland gbowland at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jan 13 06:25:28 GMT 2000

Hi,

I've been trying to get in touch with someone to discuss a problem
with Samba that I've been experiencing. I can reproduce the bug
on the systems for which I am responsible, and am interested to
know whether it is a local problem or a genuine bug. (I have searched
the archives, updated to the latest Samba release and read the docs :)

I posted to this list and have had no replies - can somebody
email me an address where I should report the bug? My original
email was titled "Strange Recursive Delete Problem"

I am subsribed to the samba at samba.org list, hopefully I'll get
any responses :)

Thanks,

Grahame Bowland