cant rename directories on NT

Lars Rikart Jensen lrj at ite.dk
Wed Jan 5 21:54:32 GMT 2000

Hi Herbert

It looks like everything is working now.

I got a disk error about a non existing inode at some point. After a xfs_repair
on the gfx disk (where I had to delete lost+found due to xfs_repair exiting with
an error).

I believe the error was due to inconsistencies on the unix filesystem for the
samba share.

If you want I can generate a log-file tomorrow anyway....

Thanks for your prompt help.

Lars Rikart
e-mail: lrj at ite.dk

Herb Lewis <herb at chomps.engr.sgi.com> on 05-01-2000 21:49:41