Samba and WINS

Alex H. Vandenham alex at avantel.com
Tue Jan 4 20:25:58 GMT 2000

On Tue, 04 Jan 2000, you wrote:

>> you need "domain master = yes"

On my system I have the opposite situation - every subnet is a different
workgroup so setting domain master = yes appears to be required.  On
the master browser in each subnet/workgroup, all the workgroups appear in the
workgroup list but the master browser for those workgroups is only shown for
the local workgroup.  Is that as it should be or is there another setting
that I'm missing?

alex