Samba with Dataflex

Alexandre inode at leenox.com.br
Mon Jan 3 21:48:37 GMT 2000

Hello!

            It's the first time i write something here, i work with linux and many times samba is the best way to solve a solution or a net implementation. I'm doing some tests with linux sharing files with a Dataflex System running on a Win95 machine. The problem is that the Win95 machines wrote in some arquives in the server(Linux) but when they do it at the same time or when many machines access the file in the same time there is some lost of data. I heard something about "Lock" and "Syncroninzing"(Is that right?) .
            Please tell me something about it, or where i can find more information.

                                                                                                                        Thanks,

                                                                                                                                            Alexandre