Please release samba-2.0.7 and SWAT i18n

monyo at home.monyo.com monyo at home.monyo.com
Sat Jan 1 04:43:55 GMT 2000

I belong to Samba Users Group Japan and maintain Samba 2.0.5a Japanized
version. It's only l10n'ed Samba , but is used widely in Japan.
And now we are planning to release next Samba Japanized version. But
Samba 2.0.6 is half i18n'ed and more difficult to do l10n than 2.0.5a
and as we said to Mr. Allison on 18th Dec. 1999 in Japan, the i18n
of current SAMBA_2_0 branch works well, so we want to use it as base
of next Japanized version if possible.

If you do not have any plan to release Samba 2.0.7 for the present, we
have to plan l10n'ed Samba again, so tell us when you will plan to
release Samba 2.0.7.

-----
Motonobu TAKAHASHI                    mailto:monyo at samba.gr.jp
Samba Users Group Japan               http://www.samba.gr.jp/