Smab Installation

Nathamuni BASHYAM Nathamuni.Bashyam at socgen.com
Tue Feb 29 13:29:42 GMT 2000

Hi,

  I have installed samba on one of my Unix server( SUN)  and I am trying to access the share directory from a NT workstation. Earlier If I had used a guest account and  I was able to connect to the share created on the Unix server. Now I want to access with users / groups through NT domain server which I received the following error :

     The account is not authorized to login from this station.

I am herewith sending my smb.conf file .  Please let me know I need to add any parameter .

regards

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

				********

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.