Fw: Windows 2000 breaks the samba client

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Fri Feb 25 22:25:05 GMT 2000

Jason Perlow wrote:

> Okay.. stupid question... where do I get the source tree for 2.0.7 beta to
> make a clean new build of Samba with smbmount?

2.0.7 isn't officially out yet. You can get the (pre1)
snapshot from ftp://ftp.samba.org/pub/samba/alpha but
I'm (soon) going to do a pre2 snapshot.

The patch also applies cleanly to the released 2.0.6
source (and smbmount hasn't changed much between 2.0.6
and the current 2.0.7 source).

Regards,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.