Your message to iml-samba@softwarespectrum.com has been rejected

Jim Watt jimw at peisj.pebio.com
Wed Feb 23 06:29:03 GMT 2000

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Quarantine Mailbox wrote:

} I'm sorry, but your mail message includes an attachment type
} that is no longer accepted in Internet mail sent to Software Spectrum.
} We have forwarded the textual portion of this message to the recipient, but
} the attachments have been removed. If this attachment is of a business
} nature,
} please contact the recipient to determine an alternate means for its
} delivery.

YOU HAVE SENT THIS NOTICE TO A MAILING LIST.  WE WILL REMEMBER
WELL THE NAME OF YOUR ORGANIZATION, AND ITS LACK OF ATTENTION
TO CORRECT EMAIL ERROR HANDLING.

Jim Watt                               jimw at peisj.pebio.com
PE Biosystems                          Voice (desk): +1 408 577 2228
PE Informatics Division                Fax:          +1 408 894 9307
3833 North First Street                Voice (main): +1 408 577 2200
San Jose CA 95134-1701