Locking error in the installation of Samba

rick rick at mail.artmold.com
Tue Feb 15 19:32:51 GMT 2000

This really should be in a FAQ somewhere. I have this exact problem, and
posted it this morning a few hours before you did. Research I've done
has shown millions of people asking this question on many lists and
newsgroups; I haven't found an answer, though.

BTW, it happens to me on AIX v4.2, trying to ./configure v2.0.5a and
2.0.6 of Samba.

--
  rick -- A mind is like a parachute...it only works when it's open.