Question about permissions and roaming profiles

Inge-Haavard Hunstad inge at cc.uit.no
Tue Feb 15 10:13:05 GMT 2000

It's possible to create a directory for each user in the profiles share.
You also have to change owner and permissions on all the directories so
that the user is able to write to the directory. But this depends on how
your setup is. So if it's not working then I recommend that you post the
sections in smb.conf that shows your profiles setup.

inge