Windows 2000 and TNG

Michael P. Neuman neubyneu at twcny.rr.com
Sun Feb 13 15:03:00 GMT 2000

Thanks for your quick response.  I read through the FAQ.  I am making
progress.  Running those suggested programs in the FAQ helped.  Now my Win2k
machine sees the domain CMSNET.  The problem is that when I go to join the
domain, it asks for a username and password of a user who has permission to
add computers to the domain.  What do I put in here?  Thanks again.  Please
CC to neubyneu at twcny.rr.com