TRIPPLE THE SPEED

speed at winbroker.no speed at winbroker.no
Sun Feb 13 22:14:11 GMT 2000

TRIPPLE THE SPEED ON YOUR PC !

Do you want a faster PC ?

With TrippleMB 6.0 you will get a PC that's 300 % faster.

TrippleMB 6.0 is a new product that will be introduced on the marked
25.mars 2000.
A 60 MHZ prossessor will act as a 180 MHZ, Pentium 100 as Pentium 300,
Pentium 200 will actually have the same speed as a Pentium 600.

Before this date you can order the program for selfcost * handling cost).
Interested?
Take a look at : http://www.winbroker.com

 This is not SPAM.  We have either contacted before, I received mail from you,
or we are on the same "safe list".  If this was sent to you in error, I apologize.
There isn't any need to replay  to this message to be removed from our mailing
list. This is a 1 time mailing, you will not be contacted aigan.

 Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the U.S. Congress this letter can not
be considered spam as long as we include the way to be removed. To be removed
from future mailings you don't have to replay. This is a   1 time mailing,you
will not be contacted again. Thank you for your patience.