Multiple Samba Servers on one Linux Server??

Dan Malcolm dmalcolm at hiwaay.net
Fri Feb 11 22:53:47 GMT 2000

Samba does support Virtual servers.  You will still need the smb.conf file, but you can create say an smb.conf.first and an smb.conf.second file patterned after smb.conf and then include them in smb.conf with ' include = /usr/local/samba/lib/smb.conf.%L'.  All of the shares go in the include files and you have the equivilent of two servers.  For more information look at my homepage http://home.hiwaay.net/~dmalcolm.

In my house I am king, and my law is, "whatever my wife says shall be
done."

Daniel R. Malcolm
dmalcolm at hiwaay.net
Dan.Malcolm at gets-1000.com