NT domain spanning two subnets problem

Grant Lowe glowe at Backup.com
Fri Feb 11 20:12:44 GMT 2000

Hi.

I have a Solaris box sharing files with samba.  The NT domain spans two
networks, with my NT box on one of the subnets, and my Solaris box on the
other subnet.  I can't see the Solaris box through Network Neighborhood on
my NT machine when I try to map the associated file system.  When I run:

smbclient '\\server\share'
added interface ip=aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd bcast=eee.fff.ggg.hhh
nmask=255.255.255.192
session request to SERVER failed (Not listening for calling name)
session request to *SMBSERVER failed (Not listening for calling name)

How come?  Please help!

Grant Lowe