printing problem

Martin A. Marques martin at math.unl.edu.ar
Fri Feb 11 15:45:03 GMT 2000

hello:
	This is th situation: 1 Linux samba server and 1 Windows NT server
both with printers. At the moment, the printer conected to the samba server
has no ink, so everything goes to the NT server.
	Problem: When ever I send something to print from the linux PC to the
NT server, first it prints a page with 1 black diamond on the left top of the
page. At this point I have a pill of pages useless because of this. Is there
any solution?

I using samba 2.0.5a-1

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués			email: 	martin at math.unl.edu.ar
Santa Fe - Argentina		http://math.unl.edu.ar/~martin/
Administrador de sistemas en math.unl.edu.ar