Multiple Workgroup Question

Henri J. Schlereth henris at neandertal.org
Thu Feb 10 19:43:17 GMT 2000

Can samba provide access to multiple Windows workgroups?
Near as I can tell you can span one workgoup over several
subnets w/o problems but I cant seem to make different
workgroups to show up.
I have 5 RH61/Samba 2.0.6 machines and two Win95a boxes.
I have seen this before but have been unable to duplicate it.

Henri

Please feel free to also directly email me at henris at neandertal.org.
I get the digest version so a quicker answer would be greatly
appreciated. I have wrestled with this question off and on for
about three years, so obviously it is not mission critical but it
is an itch.