remote browse sync

Brian C Hill bchill at bch.net
Thu Feb 10 17:15:31 GMT 2000

	He is quite right. I swear I had tried this before without
success, but it did work this time. Thanks, William!

Brian
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 14:33:08 -0500
From: William Knox <wknox at mitre.org>
To: Brian C Hill <bchill at bch.net>
Subject: Re: remote browse sync

Brian,
You could set up the master to be a WINS server with the parameter "wins
support = yes", and then set the parameter "wins server = 1.2.3.4" in
all of your other machines. Let me know if this works. Good luck!

--
			Bill Knox
			Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst