Error while connecting from NT Workstation

Ravindra S. Palshetkar Rpalshetkar at zefer.com
Tue Feb 8 16:25:58 GMT 2000

Hi

I have installed Samba Release 2.0.5a on SUN/SOLARIS 2.6.
>From Unix Server Side everything is correct and my configuration file
on Unix Box is =>
                             workgroup = develop

                              [homes]
                                     path= /home/%u
                                     valid users =
                                     read only = no
                                     writeable = yes
                                     os level = 65

When I am trying to check form NT Workstation, Dos Prompt
=>   new view \\hostname, it gives me error System error 5 has occured
, access is denied.  I have added server ip address and name in lmhosts
file on pc.
Please send me solution ASAP
Thx
Ravindra Palshetkar