Not a troll

Happy Hacker hhacker at hacklab.net
Thu Feb 3 15:03:22 GMT 2000

Dave CB:

I reconfigured the mail client on the shared dial up computer at the
school to read the latest samba articles.  I apparently made a typo.
The email address is hhacker at calweb.com.

The school, Kit Carson Middle School is NOT a university.  If it were a
university, it would have Internet access besides a lame dial up.  Its a
6/7/8 grade school in a slightly worse off section of town.  We're working
with UCDavis to get internet access but so far, no approvals for it.  So
we dial into Calweb which is also in Sacramento.

If you want more proof, let me know.