samba on solaris 2.8

Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com
Wed Dec 27 19:42:46 GMT 2000

Ok, that worked.  But I can only connect to the machine
using it's IP address and not the hostname?

I am able to ping the box using it's hostname from my
NT workstation, so it doesn't appear to be a problem
with resolution.

Any ideas?

                    jkiper at mail.pale
                    rmo.edu.ar              To:     Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com
                                            cc:
                    12/27/2000 06:40        Subject:     Re: samba on solaris 2.8
                    Please respond
                    to jkiper

Maybe you must increase the number of semaphores in the /etc/system file
http://netwinsite.com