[samba-jp:08200] Errata in the Document in samba-2.0.7

Yasuhito KAMINAGA kaminaga at nat.gunma-ct.ac.jp
Mon Dec 25 02:15:18 GMT 2000

kaminaga> Errata in the Document in samba-2.0.7:
kaminaga>
kaminaga>  /docs/textdocs/DIAGNOSIS.txt
kaminaga>
kaminaga> In TEST 7, some slashes (/) should be replaced by backslashes (\).
kaminaga> Moreover, servicename (\\BIGSERVER\TMP) should be placed between
kaminaga> quatation marks as '\\BIGSERVER\TMP'.  Or, it should be written
kaminaga> with extra \'s as "smbclient \\\\BIGSERVER\\TMP.

Some people informed me that slashes works well.
Now I understand that recent versions admit slashes as well as backslashes.

Yasuhito Kaminaga