samba digest, Vol 1 #231 - 4 msgs

MLONG at powercables.com.my MLONG at powercables.com.my
Sat Dec 23 20:05:20 GMT 2000

CHRISTMAS, HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI & NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS

To: Our Valued Customers, Suppliers and Business Associates

Warm greetings for the festive seasons.

We are pleased to advise you that BICCGeneral Cables (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Power Cables Malaysia Sdn Bhd) will be temporarily closing our operations for the above holidays from Sunday 24th December 2000 to 1st January 2001 (both dates inclusive).

The office, however, will be open between 8:00am - 5:00pm on Tuesday 26th and Friday 29th December 2000.  You are welcomed to contact our staff at Tel No: 603-55185000 should you require urgent assistance or information.

We thank you for your kind understanding and would like to extend our sincere apologies for any inconvenience the above arrangement may cause.  We look forward to give our continuous support in maintaining our business partnership and mutual beneficial relationship.