write_socket_data errors. Other solution

Steve McClary scm at mrwassoc.com
Fri Dec 22 19:25:28 GMT 2000

Ries -

Thanks for this suggestion. As you say, it may be a "quick and dirty" fix,
but it seems to work on my system! Most of my clients get P numbers from
the DHCP server, so I just included the whole range of possible numbers
they might receive in the hosts file, and now everyone seems to connect
just fine.

Many thanks for your help, and have a good holiday.

Steve McClary