unwanted banner page

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Tue Dec 12 13:54:56 GMT 2000

Does it make any difference to change the Windows machines and shut off
the "Send CTRL-D after job" setting? This may not be an acceptable
solution to go around and shut all these things off, but it would at
least point you in the direction of why.

In addition, what changed in the printcap files when you updated?
Anything? Does FreeBSD 4.2 use a different lpr package than 3.3?
--
			Bill Knox
			Senior Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst