Empty, nameless folders

Ellett, Kirk D Kirk.Ellett at MW.Boeing.com
Wed Dec 20 16:55:47 GMT 2000

Hello,

I'm experiencing a weird situation.  I have a NT Domain Controller in a lab
full of NT, Solaris, and IRIX machines.  I have succesfully set up many
Solaris machines with Domain authentication to my NT Domain Controller using
2.0.7.  I then built, installed, and configured 2.0.7 for an IRIX 6.5.3
machine.  The shares appear correctly in Network Neighborhood, and I can
connect to them normally.  However, the contents of these connected shares
are a collection of empty, nameless folders of the same number as the number
of files/directories on the IRIX drive.  Does anyone have any idea of what
is happening?

Thanks,
Kirk

Kirk D. Ellett
The Boeing Co. - Advanced Avionics Center
PO Box 516
M/C S0642374
St Louis, MO  63166
(314)233-2512