looking for samba-2.0.6-1mdk-src.rpm

Sloane, Robert Raymond sloane at ukans.edu
Tue Dec 19 21:45:46 GMT 2000

Hi again,

I posted a question about making the behaviour of Samba 2.0.7 under
TRU64 unix match 2.0.6 running under Mandrake 7.0 when using
"security=server".  On linux, it trys to validate against NT, and then
against the local password database.  On TRU64 it forces the client
to send encrypted passwords, making local validation impossible.

Since I can't figure out how to build Samba under TRU64 to match the
Mandrake behaviour, I am looking for the source that the Mandrake
version was built from, which I hope will allow me to build a version
on Mandrake that works the way I want with some additional debugging
info so I can figure out what is going on.  I need to find a copy of
samba-2.0.6-1mdk-src.rpm.  Does anyone have a copy laying around
that they could send me?  It appears that the Mandrake mirror sites
only have Mandrake 7.2 stuff, which won't work for me.  I tried
rpmfind.org, but they don't have what I want either.
--
Bob Sloane, University of Kansas Computer Center, Lawrence, KS, 66045
sloane at ukans.edu http://www.ukans.edu/home/sloane Phone:(785)864-0444