my problem once again

The Archimage archimage at linux-magic.com
Tue Dec 19 20:12:23 GMT 2000

> Yeah Linux printing works fine. It's the Windows side which gives me headache.
>
> Somebody asked me if Samba was allowed to print on my system. How do I know?
> (suse 7.0)
>
> I could just circumvent the whole Samba printing by using the printers
> jetdirect but I got stuck on this problem and I hate to give up.
>
>  mk

Are the hosts who are trying to print listed in /etc/hosts.lpd?

The Archimage

--
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,

It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed,
	the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
	-- with apologies to Frank Herbert