network resources

Ron Alexander rcalex at home.com
Tue Dec 19 18:20:37 GMT 2000

Have you eliminated the simple problems.
1. Remove any extraneous protocols especially NetBEUI.
2. If you have a 2 NIC setup, (internet and intranet) use the interfaces and
bind interfaces to remove the internet NIC.
3. You said your DNS is external. Make sure that you are not going out to
the internet for internal name resolutions.