hi installation of samba

The Archimage archimage at linux-magic.com
Tue Dec 19 15:36:30 GMT 2000

Look for the sample smb.conf that came with the tarball.  Or, activate
SWAT and create a new one.

The Archimage
--
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,

It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed,
	the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
	-- with apologies to Frank Herbert