Samba in internet

The Archimage archimage at linux-magic.com
Tue Dec 19 14:41:50 GMT 2000

Your ISP may be filtering those ports for security purposes.  Ask them
if that's the case.

BTW - it is an awfully bad idea to allow your Samba box to be available
from the Internet.  I'd suggest a VPN solution.

The Archimage
--
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,

It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed,
	the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
	-- with apologies to Frank Herbert