Samba and Win98

The Archimage archimage at linux-magic.com
Tue Dec 19 14:34:51 GMT 2000

I have had really poor luck making password changes work from WIn9x
clients.  I wish I had a better answer - I am at work with a Samba box
and Win2k, so I can't bang on it from here.  :(

The Archimage
--
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,

It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed,
	the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
	-- with apologies to Frank Herbert