Setting up virtual samba servers

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Tue Dec 19 14:21:09 GMT 2000

Hi Michael,
I have the same behavior here on Samba 2.0.7 on HP-UX 11.0.
My printers section looks as follows:

[printers]
load printers = no
browseable = no

And from an NT workstation I STILL get a Printers share showing up, though
it is empty.
In fact, if I remove the printers section entirely, I STILL get a
printers share show up.

I scanned the debug file, and found the netenum smb call that we reply to to
give back a list of shares to the client, and we (samba) are NOT sending any
information back that indicates that we HAVE a printers share; I am
beginning to suspect that this is a client side aberation....
Don