Timestamp problem

Mathieu Masseboeuf mathieum at sports.com
Tue Dec 19 11:36:27 GMT 2000

About the IPC problem, Tijmen Hennink sollution works like a charm,
thanks a lot.
I had forgotten those patches I made and their implication.

Now, another problem. The files are created on the server properly with
the timestamp of the PC that create them.
This causes me problems as we use this machine to send some updates for
our servers.
The system builds a reference tree and compare file dates to only send
required updated.
My problem is that the reference uses the system time, whereas files sent
via samba use the remote computer time.

Is there any way to tell samba to set the server time on files when they
are created, instead of the distant system time ?

TIA,
Mathieu Masseboeuf - Systems and Network Administrator
http://sports.com/fr