smbfs errors talking to a NT4SP3 Wolfpack server

DanielC dc-samba at dragonwerks.net
Mon Dec 18 13:53:19 GMT 2000

Hello,
  When I use a RH6.2 machine with kernel 2.2.18 to talk to our big file
server(NT4SP3 2 machine wolfpack cluster).  I get this kind of error
message:
  smb_open: TMTData/0D0742__25.dl4 open failed, result=-26
  smb_readpage_sync: TMTData/0D0742__25.dl4 open failed, error=-26

The file in question was successfully moved to another location, but the
error messages bother me, what do they mean?   The files in question are
1-20MB big and there are ~5000 of them in the directory at any given time.

Thanks,
DanielC