Samba and Win98

The Archimage archimage at linux-magic.com
Mon Dec 18 23:36:48 GMT 2000

Nope.  Windows 9x/Me has no concept of users.  You connect as the
username you used when you sat down and entered a user/pass pair.

The Archimage

--
#!/bin/bash
echo "What's your username again?"

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,

It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed,
	the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.